Senior Decision Science Analyst
A global debt collector is looking for excellent senior analysts for their team in Oslo! This is a unique opportunity to enhance your skills in Data and Analytics and join a world class analyst team with industry experts!
A global debt collector with over 20 years of experience, with offices in all the major countries of Europe - they have become a market leader in their industry. Globally they are thousands of employees, all working towards the same goal. They strive for high performance on all levels and understands the value of developing their employees.
In this role, you will be developing scorecards and improve existing models to evaluate portfolios of non-performing loans. The role is hands-on analytical and there is expected that you bring knowledge of analytics and programming from former employment.
Your work tasks will be (but not limited to):
- Develop predictive models, such as Scorecards using statistical tools and techniques to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Analyse data and information through statistical analysis to identify trends and patterns that can be implemented to the overall business strategy
- Present valuations to other stakeholders and committees
- Contribute to an environment that pushes boundaries in predictive modelling and use your skills to develop state of the art models.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
For this role, it is expected that you bring a high level of skill in analytics. To be a successful applicant you have strong work ethics, unique drive and adaptability. In addition to this you would have to have the following:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Significant working experience with analytics, having worked with large data sets and hands-on modelling of decisions engines. (I.e. scorecards)
- Experience and skills in languages such as R, Python or SAS - to manipulate data and gather insight from data
- Experience in model development, preferably from the financial industry
- Ability to communicate complex data challenges and information - in layman terms, to other stakeholders internally as well as externally that might or might not be technically skilled.
- Experience from a financial institution in an analytical position
In addition to a competitive salary, you will get:
- A great environment for professional progression
- Join a cutting-edge analytics team
- Opportunity to travel to exciting locations all over Europe
- Good pension scheme
850000kr - 950000kr per annum + BENEFITS
Analyst, NPL, SAS, SQL, R, Python, Data, Analytics, Portfolio Analytics, Decision science, scorecards, finance