This is an opportunity to be part of the worlds leading media agency and take a lead role as their new Marketing Developer in Oslo. As Marketing Developer you will be responsible for building bespoke solutions for online advertising using the most attractive technologies on available on the market.
The company has an international presence, but in Oslo, they are looking to challenge and deliver the best marketing and media solutions to their clients, not only by sharing insight, but telling what it means and what consequences this might have.
- Developing Dynamic HTML5 Creatives, either from scratch based on design sketches or by altering existing banners to be fitted for Adform, Sizmek, DoubleClick and similar platforms.
- Handle advanced tracking setup and tag management combining technical expertise and using tools like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or similar. The role supports measurement and data collection across the web and mobile environments.
- You'll need to support media specialists to set up custom solutions or automation using APIs. The role will develop and provide internal tools, integrations and automation as a part of the community of developers across the Nordics.
- Be responsible for delivering custom client facing dashboards containing data visualizations and reports. This includes: Defining data sources, dimensions and metrics to be presented, import, modify (normalize) and filter data, configure user interfaces as well as maintaining and developing dashboard using Datorama, PowerBI and Google Data Studio.
- Contribute to the delivery of scalable products by developing best practice and internal tools in cooperation with rest of the Data & Analytics team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The company has ambitions of being in the forefront of data-driven marketing, and have strong partnerships with Google, Facebook and IBM. In this role, you will be a key player in exploring and utilizing technology partnerships for building custom applications bringing value to their clients. Therefore, they expect you to be;
- Curious, engaged and interested in making a change
- Entrepreneurial, with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Able to thrive in a changing environment
- Experienced working with Python, PHP or similar scripting language
- Genuinely interested in learning and challenging technical skills and knowledge with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS and IBM Bluemix.
- Numerical and analytical in your approach to leverage opportunities
- Able to speak and write in English and Norwegian fluently and idiomatically
The company is looking for someone ambitious and curious with an interested in marketing and technology and in return offer exposure to technology and a challenging role filled with continuous learning and personal development!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sabrina Bjørnstad at Harnham via the link on this page.
450000kr - 600000kr per annum + PENSION