IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST FOR DIGITAL ANALYTICS
If you are looking for a role with a lot of technical work as well as being close to the business, this might be the role you are looking for. The leading telecom in Norway is looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist for their Digital Analytics initiatives. You get the opportunity to work with one of the country's most advanced data collection and analysis platforms!
The company has over many years established themselves at the leading telecommunications company in the country. They strategic vision heavily involves Data, Analytics, AI with a focus on Customer Excellence and Digital Insight!
As the Implementation Specialist for Digital Analytics, you will be working on and influencing the development of future solutions within the company's digital efforts. You would be responsible for:
- Contribute to achieving strategic goals by ensuring the use of appropriate architecture and right technology
- Participate in the development and management of target images, strategies and roadmaps for the architectural area according to overall strategies and guidelines
- Work closely with user environments to understand needs and act as an internal adviser
- Support relevant internal actors by establishing new solutions and tools within the domain
- Help identify and secure modernization and upgrade needs within the domain
- Work with consultants and external suppliers to ensure compliance with adopted architecture and best business value in technology
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The right candidate has a technical background, but most importantly, a lot of excitement around driving digital insights. Your skills and experience should be combined of:
- University degree in relevant subject area
- Motivation for, and preferably experience with, digital analysis and use of Tag Management Systems and Software Development Kits for Apps.
- Experience with the use of web analytics tools or other market technology is an advantage, but not a requirement. Full training will be provided
- Good working environment with many skilled and committed people
- Exciting and strategic projects
- Good development opportunities in a global company
- Good insurance and pension schemes
- Cabin rental, interest associations, training facilities, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV to Sabrina Bjørnstad using the "Apply" button on this page.
650000kr - 900000kr per annum