This is a great chance to work with a progressive and rapidly growing company in the e-commerce sector. The company is currently looking for an eCommerce Analyst to be a key part in their global expansion of the brand. As a eCommerce Analyst you will optimize digital marketing campaigns and be responsible for creating amazing customer experience.
With over seven years on the market with deep market experience, this company are innovators in online technology and cloud. The company has focused on data-driven decisions for a long time and you will be a big part of turning KPI's into concrete recommendations for business strategic moves, while you also work hands-on with different website analytic tools.
- You will report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and provide strategic recommendations for innovation to the company
- Identify emerging marketing trends
- Analyse and optimize PPC, RTB and implement advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expert knowledge of web analytic tools, such as A/B testing and funnel testing
- Sc/M.A degree in Mathematics, Operations Research, Psychology, Economics, Econometrics, Sociology, Physics, Engineering or in fields which is data driven
- Extensive presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical terms clearly to all levels of the company
- The ability to, in a highly creative way, create digital campaigns that are attractive to their customers
- You should have great leadership skills, with excellent communication and interpersonal qualifications
- At this company, there are huge opportunities to really get the challenges you want and be a world-class expert in online marketing
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Analytics consultant, Data manager, Analytics manager, head of analytics, insight analyst, web analyst, web analyst manager, A/B testing, Analytics, customer insight, Data analysis, e-commerce, mobile devices, PPC, Optimisation, SEO
450000kr - 600000kr per annum + STOCK OPTIONS
Excel, Analyse, Analytics, Stockholm, R Programming, SEO, CRO, CRM, E-Commerce, Tableau, Qlickview, Power BI, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, GA, Programming, Web, Digital, retail, B2C, Online, Data Mining