NOK 750 000 - 850 000
This is a new position in a leading retail business who've recently launched a new digital department to handle advanced analytics and digital product development.
This Scandinavian retailer has over 1000 stores in Norway alone, and have over the past few years become a strong online player as well. Right now they're looking for a data scientist to bring their advanced analytics piece together.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Work on pilot use cases related to customer analytics, supply chain optimization, demand forecasting, and logistics.
- You will gather requirements from stakeholders in the digital and offline business and develop analytics tools which help them achieve their business objectives.
- A large component of your role will be data exploration and machine learning, using python and google cloud platforms.
- You'll collaborate with data engineers who will help fulfil the deployment of machine learning models.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cutting edge tech stack and impressive access to data-sets..
- Office easily accessible from Central Oslo.
- 5 Weeks vacation.
- Line management within 1 year.
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- MSc in a numerical subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics etc.).
- Minimum 2 years commercial/post-graduate experience.
- Pedagogic attitude and an ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- Knowledge and speaking fluency in a Nordic language is meritable.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to this role by clicking "Apply here". For more information about this role, the company, or to hear about similar positions, send your CV to Sabine Odfjell:
Data Science, Machine Learning, Retail, Python, Recommenders, Personalization, Commercial Data Science, Leadership, Technical Leadership, Google Cloud Platform, GCP, Numpy, Scipy, Random Forest, Scikitlearn